Help Desk: 307-766-3190
The William Robertson Coe Library opened in 1957 as the main library for the University of Wyoming (see a separate history of Coe Library). It has subsequently had two major additions, in 1978 and 2009 making it two and a half times the size of the original building and the largest library in the state. Highlights of the building include the following:
Coe Library is located in Laramie and may be approached from Ivinson Avenue (limited visitor parking), 15th Street (metered and limited visitor parking), or 13th street (metered parking).