Skip to main content
Global Resource Navigation
University of Wyoming - Libraries
What's in this guide
Welcome to the Literature Research Guide. Use the tabs above to navigate through the pages of this guide and find links to the most relevant library resources for most literature research.
- Articles & Literature Criticism: search for scholarship on literature in journals, books, and collections.
- Theory: find background of literary theories and books on specific theories and critical perspectives.
- Books: search for books, both print and online.
- Reviews: find reviews of specific works, current and historical.
- Biographies: find background on authors and other important people.
- Primary Texts: access a wide variety of literature and other primary sources like sermons, speeches, and pamphlets.
- MLA Style tips: get help with quotations and works cited pages in MLA style.
Specialized literature guides
Subjects:African American & Diaspora Studies
, American Indian Studies
, American Studies
, Arts, Performing
, Arts, Visual
, Chicano Studies
, Citation Styles and Tools
, Creative Writing
, Honors Program
, Latina/o Studies
, Library Events
, Theatre and Dance