Skip to main content
University of Wyoming - Libraries
There are several types of information available through the UW libraries, both in print form and electronically. Use a tab along the top of the page, or a link below, to get to the different formats:
- Articles from journals and magazines are the primary source for recent research in a field.
- Cutting-edge research in the health sciences will appear in articles first.
- UW databases connect you to these articles.
- Books provide detailed background and historical information.
- Books have information that is generally accepted in the field.
- Government Sources
- Professional Organizations
Read Recent articles
Some recent articles from Access and RDH, two magazines for Dental Hygienists: