University of Wyoming alumni have access to select UW library resources after graduation.
- Library cards are available at no cost to Wyoming residents and for a $10 yearly fee for out-of-state and corporate patrons. This link is to the policy concerning accounts. Contact Access Services at Coe Library for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-766-3190).
- On-site access to databases and digital resources. Alumni are welcome to use the public terminals in any of the UW Libraries to search databases and digital content.
- Access to select databases provided by the University of Wyoming Alumni Association. More information on how to access these databases in located in the box immediately below this one. This tab of this guide lists these databases.
Remote Database Access
Remote access to a subset of our databases is available to UW alumni. In order to use these databases remotely (from anywhere with an internet connection), alumni must register. Registration is free. After registering, users can access these databases.
To register, for first-time users, click on “First Time Login” in the upper right of the screen. Follow the instructions to obtain your identification code. Once you have the code, you may set up your alumni username (Email) and password. If redirected to the Alumni Resources page, click on "Library Databases." From the Library Databases page, click on "UW Libraries Database Resources," which takes you to a page listing the databases for which there is UW alumni access.
Registered users – Enter your alumni username (Email) and password. From the Library Databases page, click on "UW Libraries Database Resources," which takes you to a page listing the databases for which there is UW alumni access.
Wyoming State Library Databases
All current citizens of Wyoming can access a number of library databases through the Wyoming State Library's WYLD website. Users must have a current Wyoming public library card in order to use WYLD resources.
On-site Database Access
On-site free access to most of UW Libraries' electronic resources, such as databases and electronic journals, is available from public access terminals in Coe Library to UW alumni and public patrons.
- Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018 9:38 AM
- URL: https://uwyo.libguides.com/alumni_services
- Print Page